Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a highly talented Sr. Software Engineer who can contribute brilliantly to our team located in Broomfield, CO. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
Making an immediate impact:
- Developing new tools and technologies in the video ad serving space
- Collaborating and problem solving
- Mentor junior developers
- Work on a agile team comprised of 4 to 5 developers
- Participate in daily standup meetings and all meetings of the agile SLC: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Experience with:
- LAMP stack, particularly PHP
- Web-based environments
- Distributed computing
- Relational databases/ (e.g., SQL)
- Awesome object-oriented programming/design skills
- Comfortable at the Unix/Linux prompt
- Experience with unit testing, continuous integration, integration testing, and an appreciation for its value
- Ability to make sense of chaos and explain it
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- C++ Experience
- Multi-threaded/synchronized processing
- git / GitHub - we like developers who like developing!
- Agile development
- NoSQL (e.g., Cassandra) and Kafka experience
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball table and cornhole
- Benefits such as medical, dental and 401(k)
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.