Senior Software Engineer at Convercent by OneTrust
We are looking for an experienced C# engineer who will be responsible for every aspect of the SDLC for new and existing application features.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and results oriented engineer, willing to work in a growth company environment. This individual will work alongside creative, intelligent, fun loving engineers on a full technical solution from back-end to front-end. As a member of the Engineering team, you are ready to triage, execute, create, and innovate solutions to push our applications forward.
As a senior member of the Engineering team, you are ready to work/add value to complex systems and accomplish multiple software development tasks with little to no direction. You are responsible for mentoring and guiding other engineers as well as be mentored and guided. You will lead by example for other team members as well as provide upward visibility and communication to organization leaders.
- 5+ years developing in C# .NET and .NET Core using OOP development practices
- 5+ years working with scalable web-based applications and infrastructures
- 5+ years working with SQL Databases, preferably MS SQL Server
- 3+ Years Public (b2b or b2c) API development and management
- 3+ years working with MS Unit Test Frameworks
- 3+ years working with RESTful web services
- 3+ years working with one or more of the following web patterns: Web API / MVC 5+ / MVW / MVVM
- 3+ years working with Modern client web frameworks such as Vue
- 1+ years working with MS Azure functions, durable functions, tables, and blob storage
- 1+ years working with Terraform and YAML pipelines
- 1+ years Git & Gitflow workflow
- 1+ years working with Moq for .NET
- Experience with enterprise level API security
- Experience with API documentation and versioning
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodology and prior Agile team experience
You Are Great at…
- Implementing code patterns using modern Object-Oriented engineering concepts, practices and patterns with minimal guidance.
- Participating and contributing in design sessions towards better technical solutions
- Enhancing existing architecture while participating in greenfield application development
- Communicating engineering practices and standards along with evangelizing new technologies and techniques
- Building software with a focus on a streamlined experience for customers with needs from small business to enterprise
- Leading and educating in code and design reviews to ensure standards are met across development and design
- Collaborating in cross-functional teams to materialize high quality solutions
- Engaging in and nurturing a self-organized, self-driven, accountable Agile engineering team
- Collaborating and communicating with Product Managers and UI Designers before and during feature development
Stuff We would Love You to Know or be Excited to Learn…
- Mocking and Performance testing
- NoSql or document database technologies
- Front-End automation experience
- CI / CD
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Docker / Kubernetes / other containers and orchestration frameworks
- Serverless computing and cloud-native solutions
- Documenting and training other team members (both in and outside of the team)
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 base salary plus annual bonus
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, 401(k) match, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.