The Home + Entertainment division of T-Mobile is the next phase in the Un-carrier mobile video strategy. T-Mobile acquired TV technology innovator Layer3 TV which is a next generation provider spearheading a new era of home media, combining the best of television, social, and digital life. Together we will be launching a disruptive new TV service in 2018 and we are doing to TV what we did to wireless: changing it for good!
We have an excellent opportunity for an innovative and results oriented senior-level software engineers to work on our UI team creating and maintaining a device-centric user interface. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team in an agile framework to develop industry-defining features for a growing customer base. This position is best suited for a strong technical contributor who is intimately familiar with the technologies, methodologies, and concepts the role leverages.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate daily with product managers, scrum masters, and UX designers
- Write dynamic web applications using test-driven development techniques
- Design application solutions to complex problems.
- Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices
Must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Disciplined and regimented, with a zealous focus on consistency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience working within agile methodologies.
- Has technical expertise with the following:
- ExpressJS, VueJS, and React
- Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, and Selenium
- WebPack and Babel
- HTML / CSS
- 7+ years of experience building web-based user interfaces
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or quantitative field
- Masters of Science a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.