🔗 Website: https://www.trainingpeaks.com
📍 Location: Remote until June 2021
At TrainingPeaks, we are passionate about helping our customers achieve their fitness goals. Our products help athletes commit to a clear goal, structure their training to work out smarter, and monitor their progress as they work toward their event or goal.
Some of our partners include USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Triathlon Australia, US Rowing, and many more!
See our blog for some of what we do
How will I make an impact at TrainingPeaks?
- You bring your unique experience and ideas to a team that values collaboration and continuous improvement
- Influence architecture, resilience, and operational excellence of our platform
- Our products are used all around the globe by hundreds of thousands of athletes and coaches, which creates unique and interesting challenges to solve
- Senior-level experience managing the full software development lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of in C#, Java, or similar object-oriented languages
- Proficiency with ASP.NET, Web API web development, and server-side web frameworks and APIs
- Knowledge of object-oriented practices, SOLID principles, and design patterns
- Experience with test-driven development and/or testing experience and practices
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS
- Knowledge of on-relational storage systems (Redis, Memcached, ElasticSearch, AWS S3, or similar)
- Habitual use of MDVS tools (Git, GitHub, etc.)
- Separation of concerns IoC/DI
- Agile and lean methodologies
- GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket pull requests and workflow
- TeamCity, Jenkins, CodePipeline, CircleCi, or other CI platform
- AWS, Azure, CCP - Cloud
- Python or another dynamic language
Peaksware/TrainingPeaks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $88,140 - $146,900. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus.
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid Medical for employees with buy-up options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional coverage options such as accident and critical illness insurance and hospital indemnity
Disability and Life
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and/or Child
- 401(K) Matching
- Pet Insurance
- Significant investment in resources for employee development and professional growth
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
- 9 paid holidays annually and unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Access to on-site workout room, including locker rooms and showers
- Secure on-site bike storage
- Access to our on-site music studio
- Corporate discounts on select gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Access to nutritious snacks and devour hour, weekly subsidized lunch
*Please note - due to COVID-19 some perks are not readily available at this time.
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to review our website or to apply online.
TrainingPeaks is a member of the Peaksware family of companies including Alfred Publishing, MakeMusic, TrainingPeaks, and TrainHeroic. Peaksware was recognized as #15 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list and five times by Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work"! Through our unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions to help users on their individual journeys of skill development and improvement.