Senior Software Engineer, System Services at JumpCloud
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:04 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, September 12, 2020
Senior Software Engineer
Louisville, CO/Denver, CO and Remote in the U.S.
About the Organization:
Our Systems organization is changing the way IT admins and users securely use their devices to get work done. Our unique development approach brings fast-paced SaaS methodologies to a traditionally stagnant and slow moving environment. Our Go agent running on customer laptops keeps up-to-date automatically (weekly releases!?!) and gives IT admins instant access to thousands of data points about their heterogeneous environment. We believe giving admins a secure platform for their users enables our customers to move fast, stay secure, and save time. Our Systems team is at the heart of this vision. Come join us!
About the Role:
We’re looking for senior software engineers to be the next members of our growing systems teams. We're using the latest and greatest technologies like GoLang, Node, Docker, ELK Stack, Redis, and more. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
- 5+ years of industry/production programming experience
- Bachelor and/or Master degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience delivering products collaboratively and end-to-end, from ideation through planning and scoping to implementation and maintenance
- Comfortable working in a cross-platform environment (Mac/Linux/Windows)
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- Experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Excellent organizational and inclusive leadership skills
- Experience in any of the following: Go, NodeJS, Java, Python, C, or C++, with a willingness to learn Go and/or NodeJS
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description