Mersive Technologies seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our award-winning team developing Mersive Solstice, a software-based, cloud-enabled meeting collaboration platform that is optimized for both local and remote teams. It allows simultaneous users to wirelessly share content to the room display and seamlessly bridges to remote locations using any major video conferencing service.
Successful candidates will have experience doing application development in C/C++ environments, preferably with experience working with QT and QML on the frontend. We hire engineers who also have a passion for learning new languages and technologies such as Rust and modern web-stack architectures and we provide opportunities to expand your skills. Mersive Solstice is a network-enabled, content sharing, client/server product where streaming performance and stability is of utmost importance, so candidates who have experience and interest working in and around these technologies are highly encouraged to apply. The best candidates are those who care as much about building amazing customer experiences as they do working with cool technologies.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we?
We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Platforms you will develop for:
- Windows and Mac OS X client applications
- Android and iOS client applications
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software meeting a high standard for quality and performance by establishing best practices and exemplifying good habits
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Advise product management and executive management teams on technical issues within your domain
- Assist in the collection and documentation of requirements, user stories, estimates and work plans
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile practices within the team
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term value with short-term needs
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and teamwork
- 5+ years test-driven software development experience, preferably in embedded and desktop systems using cross-platform frameworks such as QT/QML or similar with C++
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience mentoring and leading in a scrum team environment
- Expert level debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and configuring CI pipelines
- Ability to multitask in changing environments with fluctuating priorities and deadline
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $100K - $150k, inclusive of salary and bonus
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.