Senior Software Engineer (iOS) at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A Senior Software Engineer that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, and fantastic brews
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you'll love it here! But even if you don't like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for solving complex problems to join our team. The Senior Software Engineer (iOS) is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & Goals:
- Own features to create native mobile apps for client financial institutions to provide bill pay to their customers, with minimal oversight
- Have a deep understanding of the systems: Know the end-to-end processing of a payment presented to the system (component flow), the DTO model, the API and the details of the widgets and web service
- Deliver on-quality, on-time features and tasks assigned, and produce platform live with 1-2 customers on schedule
- Provide insight into our customers
- Provide mentorship to key team members and lead by example
- 8+ years of software development experience
- ‘Full Stack’ developer with emphasis on web services and UI
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications to the App store
- In-depth knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with iOS SDKs
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related major with strong academic record
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with iOS SKDs
- Experience with payments systems a plus
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company