Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Our iOS roles are a bit different than your average job. Our Native Mobile Team is building and maintaining the iOS SDK that our clients rely on to gather data within their apps. You’ll spend your time building out features using clients apps as a testing ground. Our founders and iOS team has spent many years creating some of the most popular jailbroken apps. We’ve taken that knowledge to create one of the most advanced analytics SDK with no perceptible impact to an app's user experience. Your job will be to build, debug and reverse engineer your way through very unique situations in Objective-C (and sometimes C). However, some of our clients use Swift, so a general knowledge of Swift is preferred. If you have a very in-depth understanding of Objective-C and enjoy reverse engineering then this job is for you.
- Expert level knowledge with Objective-C
- General Swift experience
- Knowledge of LLDB
- Familiarity with Hopper or IDA Pro preferred.
- Knowledge of jailbreaking
- Experience working with a high performing fast paced team
- Comfortable working with clients to solve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent (NOTE: not required but nice to have, we have self-taught coders as well!)
- Build new features!
- Reverse engineer and debug iOS apps
- Debug and fix crash reports
- Identify pain-points for customers and find ways to improve the SDK
- Help with roadmap planning - you’ll create features you’d want to see as an iOS App Developer!
- Interface with customers to help with any technical difficulties that are beyond the skillset of our client success team
- Collaborate with the Android and JS teams to ensure feature parity across the product
- Have fun!
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $100,000- $175,000
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf