Senior Software Engineer I at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Next Generation SIEM and Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence and security analytics to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
The LogRhythm CloudAI team is seeking a qualified Senior Software Engineer with the requisite experience and passion for designing, implementing and delivering data-driven analytics products to support our customers need for advanced cyber threat detection and mitigation. The qualified individual is an experienced engineer who has demonstrated expertise with modern, scalable and distributed cloud-based processing platforms in a highly collaborative engineering environment.
- Leverage cloud-based primitives to design, implement and maintain scalable infrastructure for ingesting, processing and persisting large volumes of batched and streaming data.
- Contribute to multiple production code bases in a continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Write, debug, maintain and constructively review code on a highly collaborative software engineering team.
- Develop production quality software for interacting with distributed data pipelines and data stores.
- Participate in supporting and maintaining a 24x7 production pipeline including part time on-call and shared devops work.
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following high-level programming languages
- Java, Golang
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following technologies and platforms:
- Google Cloud Dataflow/Google PubSub/GCS
- Apache Beam/Apache Flink
- 3+ year(s) experience with provisioned and on-demand cloud computing platforms
- GCP, AWS
- 3+ year(s) experience with standard development tooling (e.g. Git, Jira/Rally, etc.)
- Knowledge of distributed computing fundamentals and the ability to design for scalability on Linux platforms
- Knowledge of microservice design and implementation including API design and implementation
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similarly relevant engineering or computational discipline.