Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Fanatics is a leading online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise and provides the ultimate shopping experience to sports fans. As one of only four $1B, profitable, private Internet companies globally, Fanatics powers the e-commerce sites for all major professional sporting leagues and over 150 professional and collegiate teams. We carry more than 250,000 products from over 700 teams. From jerseys to bags, from hats to garden gnomes, Fanatics has it all. We love sports and we love sports fans. We’re sort of Fanatics that way…
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about delighting users, building beautiful user (or RESTful) interfaces and writing code that you are proud of. You thrive at turning ideas into a product and clearing technical hurdles. You are a flexible technologist who knows that there isn’t one tool for all problems. You also are hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems.
· Work closely with our Fanatics Apparel team to deliver solutions to drive growth and efficiency.
· Develop Back End applications
· Develop Front-End applications
· Comfort building early POC’s to products that reach millions of users.
· Accurately estimating completion of deliverables.
· Integrating REST API’s from internal and external teams.
· Evangelize you and your team’s work
· 5+ Years of Software Development experience
· Expert level knowledge of 2 programming languages.
· Experience with iOS is a plus
· Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Bachelor’s degree required