Senior Software Engineer - Front End at GHX
We work to solve complex technical problems that improve the world of Healthcare. These problems span a variety of core topics in computer science ranging from databases, user interfaces, algorithms and system architecture. We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our team who is interested in using current technologies to solve real world problems impacting the global healthcare market.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Be part of an agile development team that releases software every 2 weeks
- Be responsible for all aspects of user interface development, including architecture, unit testing, release, production support and technical documentation
- Quickly learn and apply new technologies to solve complex technical problems
- Work closely with product management, usability and user interface designers to implement world class user interfaces
- Be a mentor and teacher to junior team members through peer programming, attending and leading code reviews
- Provide technical and architectural direction to junior staff for the development of specific user interface features
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Understanding of test-driven development and unit testing
- Experience with a front end unit test framework such as Jasmine
- 6+ years of experience developing customer facing commercial web applications, with a focus on front end development
- 6+ years working in an agile software development environment
- 4+ years of experience using REST APIs for single page application development
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience developing in an AWS environment
- Experience working with UI/UX developers, and working from wireframe and comps
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)