ZOLL Data Systems, a division of ZOLL Medical Corporation, is a healthcare software solutions provider that empowers hospital, EMS and Fire, and billing/accounts receivable (AR) teams to deliver more—from better patient outcomes to operational efficiencies and greater revenue capture. Our business exists to help save more lives through data-driven innovation and interoperability, opening new pathways for our customers to achieve the highest levels of care, collaboration, and reimbursement.
- Work with the product owner, stakeholders, UX, QA, and other engineers to create effective front-end solutions
- Participate in all aspects of product delivery, including planning, code reviews, and cross-platform/cross-browser testing
- Gather functional & technical requirements from stakeholders and technical users in order to help plan releases and updates
- Work with the development team to create user-friendly, web-based, or mobile applications, ensuring assignments are delivered on schedule and in accordance with quality standards
- Develop and evaluate code, and implement test plans and/or unit tests to ensure code is valid, properly structured, and performs optimally
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to features, functionality, architecture, design, and performance
- Utilize organizational process control systems and adhere to established ZOLL engineering standards for UI development, database access, documentation, and development methodology
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree. Year for year of related experience can be substituted for the degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a professional software development environment building clean, robust, and maintainable code and implementing customer-facing, web-based applications
- Significant experience with C#, .Net
- Significant experience with SQL
- Hands on experience with AWS including migration experience.
- Experience with object-oriented design, debugging, and modern design concepts (Microservices, SOA, Message Queuing, Pub/Sub, REST, API’s)
- Experience building large-scale, highly available distributed systems
- Experience with code versioning tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), git, bitbucket
- Experience in an Agile Scrum environment and tooling like Jira
- Experience with Vue.JS
- Experience as a Lead or Principal Engineer
- Experience with no-SQL databases (Cassandra)
- Experience in the following AWS Services (Cloud Foundation, Lambda, AWS Networking & Security, Kinesis, RDS, DMS, ECS/EKS)
The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000 annually. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and location.
Perks & Benefits
ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contributions and hard work. Additionally, we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events, and much more! ?Our benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD, Paid Time Off, and tuition assistance.
ZOLL appreciates and values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.