Senior Software Development Engineer
The Software Development Engineer will work as part of a technical team of professionals who are responsible for architectural design and development of
a suite of applications supporting CSG/WFX business requirements. The Software Engineer is also responsible for collaboration in cross-functional design and planning activities.
- Understanding key components of legacy systems
- Development of a new generation of applications utilizing advanced design patterns and modern technologies
- Design, analysis, and implementation of product solutions
- Troubleshooting of production issues
- Work with Quality Assurance to verify functionality and address issues
- Develop and deliver required technical documentation
- Participate in project planning and design meetings
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Work effectively in an innovative, collaborative agile development environment.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Node.js, Python, or Perl
- Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
- Knowledge of Web standards, protocols and secure communications
- Knowledge of data security and data privacy best practices, and their implementation into software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Experience with service-based architecture, RESTful services and building scalable micro-services
- Experience with development of highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web software deployments.
- Experience with compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, SSAE, PCI, HIPAA)