Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who can help us design, build, and maintain high-performing, scalable, and reliable services. As an SRE, you will partner closely with our foundation teams to build and own the core components that run our products. You will also partner with our other engineering teams to help make their services more performant, scalable, observable, and reliable. We believe SREs play a meaningful role in our organizations by sharing their expertise, showing their hunger and dedication for learning, and being flexible and hardworking colleagues.
- Develop playbooks and tools to streamline processes and shorten problem resolution time
- Automate all the things!
- Actively look for problems and solve them before an alert happens
- Identify and fix gaps in monitoring to increase the availability of the product
- Find optimizations and other efficiencies to scale the application. You will have opportunities to do things with databases, tools, and languages you didn't know were possible.
- Learn new tools (or strengthen your expertise) - SaltStack, puppet, chef, ansible, and more
- Learn or increase your expertise in coding - we use Python
- 5+ years of Linux systems administrator experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proven programming skills in two or more: Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java or C
- Deep understanding of operational principles
- Experience with Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Spark, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, AWS or Azure desired
- An open and tolerant view on tools and environments; not one solution fits all problems
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.