Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer in the United States (REMOTE is an option).
You'll be working on a new team that will create the observability systems and practices for Alteryx Cloud. Help build the practice as well as design, architect, build and manage systems for metrics, logs and tracing. You'll also be an evangelist with stakeholders on SRE concepts and practices. Create a center of excellence for observability at Alteryx.
What you'll do:
- Create the observability architecture for metrics, logs, and tracing systems for Alteryx Cloud.
- Design, Manage and operate the observability system.
- Evangelize tools and practices with engineering, architecture and customer service teams as a subject matter expert.
- Build dashboards, and escalation systems for production engineering, customer service and engineering teams
- Ensure stakeholder teams are using the tools in the best way, make iterative improvements through problem-solving, empathy and communication
- 3+ years expertise with metrics, time-series, logging and/or distributed tracing
- The team will offer Observability as a service
- 2+ years experience with building observability systems using products like Elastic Search, splunk, datadog, Prometheus, TICK stack, Grafana, kibana (your choice)
- 3+ years programming and software development - python, java, go, .NET or any other language
- 1 or more years experience working with cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Working knowledge of SDLC concepts
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Redwood City, CA is $122,100 - $207,600. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.