About KG Lewis
KG Lewis is built on 18 successful years of helping businesses of all kinds navigate change, challenge, and transformation. Our consultants are pros in agile project delivery, program offices, post-M&A integration, and a wide range of technology disciplines. When our customers can’t afford to fail, we’re at our best.
Cultural impact. Business impact. Career impact. What unites our diverse team of professionals is a passion for constant learning, solving problems, transforming businesses, and making the world a better place inside and outside the office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
KG Lewis offers a great benefits package as well as a culture that supports continuous learning and career development. We offer all of our employees access to industry-leading training platforms and technology-focused research tools to help them personally and professionally in their careers.
Lone Tree, CO
Senior Security Engineer – Cloud Security Engineer
KG Lewis is seeking an experienced Senior Security Engineer – Cloud Security Engineer to join a Data Control Automation & Engineering team as a central point of contact for cybersecurity services and act as a resource for technology related to cloud security controls. The SSE will develop and deliver solutions that support business and security strategies, identify and manage threats, and protect intellectual property and client data in cloud applications. The successful candidate's primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to administration and engineering support for the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) platforms as well as other cloud security platforms and controls.
- 8+ years' experience of IT system administration is preferred, with strengths in some or all of the following technical areas:
- Experience working in and supporting public cloud technologies such as AWs, Azure, GCP and/or public SaaS applications within a Cybersecurity context
- Operating systems and user administration (Windows and Linux)
- Scripting: Windows and Linux shell, Python, and/or PowerShell
- TCP/IP networking technologies within large enterprise environments, such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP and Syslog
- Proxy, Secure Web Gateway (SWG), and/or web application firewall services
- SSO Federation and authentication technologies (OAuth, OpenID, SAML 2.0, MFA, Active Directory, etc.)
- Encryption technologies and their implementations
- Requirements gathering, system analysis, system development, incident handling, change management, and implementation on a large-scale enterprise level
- 5+ years' experience with Cybersecurity technology is preferred (with SANS, CISSP, or other security industry certifications); working knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and best practices (e.g., PCI, CIS, CSA) is highly desirable.
- Experience with creating and optimizing metrics, log analysis, and creating cohesive, audience focused reporting and dashboards from disparate data sources is highly desired.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills with the ability to partner and collaborate with other teams effectively across the enterprise.
- General Senior Technology Engineer skills such as:
- Ability to think and work independently
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve complex business and technical
problems related to information risk
- Technical writing experience
- Strong MS-Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
KG Lewis is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is KG Lewis’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.