LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is seeking a qualified Senior Software Development Engineer in Test with experience designing, implementing and delivering test automation for complex enterprise security software. The qualified engineer is creative, collaborative and passionate about quality.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Assist in testing new product features
- Build test environments of physical and virtual systems, install software on Linux and Windows systems, setup Elasticsearch servers and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Develop end-to-end test suites for our distributed application software
- Improve and document processes to accelerate software release delivery
- Research and recommend tools, behaviors and strategies for making testing better
- Utilize scripting languages such as Python to enhance testing
- Participate in code reviews for test, automation and production code
- Test APIs and service interactions, both in isolation and end-to-end scenarios
- Integrate testing in to new and existing CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to a team culture of continuous improvement as part of an organization using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
- 5+ years of experience with APIs, scripting, enterprise-class software and client-server architecture
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress
- Experience with Linux, Windows, virtual systems and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GitHub and Jenkins
- Experience with Python
- Experience with defect tracking systems such as Rally or Jira
- Accomplished problem solver and troubleshooter
- Experience writing test cases
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.