Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer Architect to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US
This role is responsible for the design, development and integration of Salesforce applications and components with back-office systems along with collaboration on groundbreaking cloud-based development projects. You will be building solutions using modern technologies, including web and mobile development. Will report to the VP, Global Sales Operations.
What you will be doing;
Own full application lifecycle
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce and tools that plug into Salesforce
- Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications and build a design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions
- Develop proofs of concept as needed during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Validate application code against unit tests, security tests and profiling tools
- Assist in identifying, solving problems and resolving defects that come up during the stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- Product project documentation, including functional and technical designs
- Scale Salesforce by learning and implementing the newest technologies and releases
Salesforce Maintenance and Support
- Implement automation of processes with Salesforce to scale for growth
- Research and resolve Salesforce issues from a technical perspective
- Interact directly with project teams and stakeholders to ensure success
- Oversee and contribute to internal initiatives and projects as they come up
- Oversee and contribute to ongoing technical (entire revenue funnel) process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of enterprise as a Senior Developer with proven leadership in driving organizational transformation
- Salesforce management and analysis
- Oversee workflow rules in Salesforce from a business perspective
- Oversee Salesforce data cleansing/data integrity
- Excellent communication at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsStrong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Process and tool/system design experience
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and development tools
- Salesforce Developer and/or Architect certification required
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Cultivate and drive a culture of innovation and effective problem solving
- Proven business leader with demonstrable experience executing successfully on implementing new technical capabilities, programs and processes
- Broad understanding of business models and functions within an organization - ability to connect process flows looking for gaps and opportunities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to adapt work and approach to changing situations
- Proven delivery of best practices
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.