Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Operations team. As a Salesforce Developer, you will help to build and maintain the Ibotta Salesforce platform while collaborating with Engineers, Product Managers, and Salesforce Administrators.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Develop new automation and integrations with the Ibotta platform that support business requirements
- Build new user experiences consisting of custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Implement and troubleshoot third-party integrations between Salesforce and the Ibotta platform that accurately transfers data between multiple systems, including external systems
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're producing reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Manage the Salesforce deployment process, including establishing quality expectations for code, and managing sandbox environments and deployments. We use Copado, along with Git and Jira.
- Keep current new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for improvements, and teaching others
- Provide high quality, reliable, scalable and high-throughput solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation on integrations with the platform
- We primarily use Sales features, along with Communities, Salesforce CPQ, Conga, ZoomInfo, and integrations with Hubspot, Outreach.io, Slack, and Jira. All users are on Lightning Experience.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work/technical experience
- 8-10 + years of Engineering experience including 3 + years of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce development experience with Apex, Lightning Aura Components, Lightning Web Components
- Solid understanding of overall Lightning architecture
- Experience working with Agile, Kanban or Scrum
- Experience building custom solutions on Force.com platform using standard and custom objects, APEX web services, SOQL, SOSL and REST/SOAP APIs
- Required Certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer 1, Platform App Builder I & II
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical,dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.