Senior Salesforce Developer (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DAT is an award-winning employer of choice and a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 44 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 227 million freight posts in 2021, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is headquartered in Denver, CO. We have a second campus in the Portland, OR area, where we got our start four decades ago, and we have additional offices in Springfield, MO and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
**This position can be fully remote!**
What You’ll Do
- Develop automated and customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Communicate with team, internal customers, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Contribute to an agile development model and adhere to DAT & Salesforce best practices for the deployment of changes.
- Interact directly with business analysts and internal business users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Provide administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience
- Experience designing and documenting technical solutions
- 5+ years of experience developing in Salesforce
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Experience with Apex and Flows
- Experience with LWC, VisualForce and REST API is a plus.
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience (Sandbox environment management, defining a Security model, integrating with Connected Apps)
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL query language
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Knowledgeable in standard functions/modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and AppExchange/App cloud application integration. CPQ & Billing knowledge is also desirable.
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience of at least 1-2 End-to-End implementations of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with CPQ, Zuora, Sales Cloud
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
For Colorado-based candidates, in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $130,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience. DAT considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education and training, core skills, internal equity, and market and business elements when extending an offer.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)