Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to support Salesforce Lightning platform. This candidate will bring best practices and recommendations forward to administer and develop on our Salesforce platform working closely with the Business Analysts and Business SME’s. This candidate will be a core team member of our ongoing Go To Market roadmap that entails several new releases on Salesforce over the next two years and should have a proven track record of Salesforce experience
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, security profile updates, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Support integrating Salesforce to other IT systems, reporting tools, and data sources. Perform data uploads as needed.
- Coordinate with BA’s and business function teams on evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Prepare for system upgrades and complete regular internal system audits
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Support project work as needed
- Drive process framework as it relates to SFDC and related system, drive deployment methodology and automation.
- Set up development standards and ensure system is governed appropriately
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Salesforce Admin and Developer Certification (Advanced preferred). Experience with the Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud a plus
- Lightning Experience and Lightning Components is preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Strong understanding and experience with SOQL, Apex, triggers, visualforce pages, Aura components, Lightning components, events, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong process orientation, teamwork and communication skills
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related technical discipline
- Broomfield, CO or Remote
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $113,196.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase or decrease depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.