Senior Salesforce Administrator / Solutions Architect at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:12 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, July 24, 2021
KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator role will be responsible for ongoing enhancements and maintenance of the Salesforce platform. These responsibilities include cross-team collaboration on implementation strategies, user management, out-of-the-box capabilities vs customizations, security and visibility constraints, and peer mentorship with the other administrators. This role will be key for helping ensure that we maintain an environment that can scale as our business grows while also adapting as business needs change.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Translate company initiatives into actionable requirements within our Salesforce platform.
- Consult between involved technical teams for ongoing efforts and product strategies.
- As appropriate, recommend custom vs out-of-the-box solutions for new features or product enhancements within the platform.
- Help manage and support API integrations with authentication and access best practices.
- Mentor junior admins to encourage growth within the platform and actively assist with ongoing projects.
- Maintain a working knowledge of supported Salesforce features and products, as well as upcoming changes that impact the org. (i.e Process Builder, Flows, Data Modeling, Maps, Digital Engagement, Access and Authentication, Release Updates, Lighting Experience, Feature Retirement)
- Identify opportunities for improvement when assisting with legacy features and implementations
Skills and Experience:
- Generally, 3+ years’ experience administrating within Salesforce Sales Cloud (Service Cloud a plus)
- Generally, 5+ years’ experience implementing and maintaining technical projects and systems
- Deep understanding of out-of-the-box Salesforce capabilities and features
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CPQ preferred, but not required if candidate feels they could learn Salesforce CPQ quickly
- Strong analytical perspective and understanding of Salesforce data models and architecture
- Strong understanding of Salesforce automation and integration capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed and deadline oriented
- Certification: Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Certification: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Annual salary range between $100-130k
- Bonus potential up to 10% annually
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description