LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
We are looking to add a Senior React UI Engineer to our team for development on our next generation greenfield project. Our product is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber incident or data breach
We have pioneered a holistic approach to security intelligence that sits at the intersection of advanced cyber-security and Big Data analytics. Our highly scalable, purpose-built platform collects, classifies and contextualizes petabytes of machine and forensic data from across the extended IT and operational environment. We use correlation-based as well as Machine Learning technology to continuously and in real-time analyze this contextualized data to detect cyber-threats, including those that Big Data analytics are best positioned to detect. We also provide robust forensic analytics and centralized search capabilities that enable security and operational personnel to rapidly investigate and respond to threats.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals, including software developers, UX researchers, designers, QA engineers, and data scientists. As a Senior Software Engineer, take pride in delivering an award-winning user experience to our customers and believe that a challenging and fun work environment is essential to this goal.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Development of front-end client application code in React, utilizing micro front-end architecture
- Foster a collaborative, team-oriented, agile environment.
- Evaluate new tools and technologies, and influence adoption across the broader Engineering organization.
- Improve Engineering delivery through all phases of the software development lifecycle (build, test, and release).
- Ability to successfully mentor other team members in growing their skills/careers.
- Understand the product, our customers, and their needs.
- Have a passion for beautiful, usable interfaces.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with React.
- Work well in a close-knit, ego-free team environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and software quality.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.