Senior Rails API Developer - Denver
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery by bringing comfortable healthcare to your home. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service in 10 markets across the United States. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
The Senior Back-end Engineer will be a contributing member of the Denver based software development team. This position requires a broad set of web application development skills in Ruby on Rails and developing API's.
What you’ll need:
● Deep Computer Science Fundamentals
● Full-Stack web development experience, preferred Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Framework
● Create technical documentation of API's
● Work within the agile team and collaborate with team members
● Ability to work independently and quickly, but cares about precision and details, doing whatever it takes to get the job done
Education and Experience:
• Computer Science Degree BS/MS preferred or equivalent experience
• Proficient in data modeling
• Proficient in object-oriented language
• Experience with functional programming
• Experience with Agile methodologies
Nice to haves:
● Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
• Healthcare benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability and a 401k retirement plan
● Free gym access & the most unique healthcare culture in Denver