Senior Quality Engineer
Fanatics needs you! You are a talented Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about automating tests that build quality into a product. You enjoy working with developers and finding bugs. You are also hungry to learn new technologies and apply them to difficult problems.
- Create and maintain automated tests for functional, integration and end-to-end testing
- Frequently review test suites for improvements to gain efficiencies
- Become an expert within the project, understanding the entire business flow
- Drive defect and risk management within the project
- Keep current with quality testing, trends, techniques, tools and processes
- Build strong working relationships with clients, peers and management
- 5+ Years of Quality Engineering experience
- 2+ Experience with Selenium, TestCafe or comparable scripting tools
- Experience testing and debugging web applications
- Experience with Charles Proxy or similar tools
- Self-motivated, quick and intuitive learner
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A great sense of humor
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Candidates must currently live in the US to be considered. Please, no third parties.