Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for managing an end to end test plan and procedures that ensure that the objectives of the product are met and solutions work as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other internal and external systems.
- Work with Product, Engineering and business stakeholders to determine what gets pulled into each Release
- Triage test execution results and validate against expected product functionality.
- Build, execute and maintain thorough manual tests to ensure product integrity and reliability.
- Quickly acquire deep subject matter expertise and broad understanding of the business and architecture
- Collaborate with Engineering leaders to enhance existing automation approaches
• 5 years QA testing experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to successfully complete projects as well as a track record of working independently and taking initiative
• Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills
• Experience using automation tools such as Appium, Selenium, SauceLabs
• Familiarity with systems orchestration, CI/CD pipelines, mobile testing
• Knowledge of relational databases and experience with SQL preferred
• Understanding of what it is like to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to understand feature sets from multiple perspectives (customers, internal users, business stakeholders, etc)
• The ability to take input from multiple stakeholders when making release related decisions
• Approaches complex problems logically by breaking a solution into testable components and identifying potential issues
• BA or BS in Computer Science or a related field or Credentials from accelerators or Coding Bootcamps
• Passion for continuous personal learning and development and helping us create a platform for our customers to experience “I did it!” moments