Senior QA Engineer, MSP at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:11 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, November 11, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud® has a global user base of more than 120,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike.
JumpCloud is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join an engineering team focusing on our Managed Service Provider (MSP) offerings. The team's charter is to help our MSPs be more self-served, and partner with our MSP clients to make their business more efficient and profitable. You will play a pivotal role in delivering quality features that our partners can reliably support. You will work with our product and engineering team in a collaborative manner ensuring that our customers' needs are met while not compromising on quality code.
What you will be doing…
- Drive the feature implementation of the team through both individual contributions along with providing guidance to the team in terms of organization, process and design.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, architects and UX on an agile scrum team to deliver incremental value that is core to our MSP services.
- Partner with architects and DevOps to help make key technology decisions that ensure our designs are highly available, scalable and performant.
- Help the team and organization live by our core values: building connections, thinking big and getting 1% better every day.
What we are looking for…
- 7+ years of software quality test planning, test case creation, manual testing, creating issue tickets, and collaborating in an Agile QA process.
- Skilled in testing web apps and APIs, including setup/configuration of test environments and tools.
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end working closely with software engineers and product managers.
- Experience testing large-scale applications, SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus) or large, distributed systems.
- Willingness to perform manual testing where needed.
- Eagerness to contribute to our end-to-end automation tests (Cypress/Python development a plus)
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment and working with the associated build and deployment tools.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $120,000-$150,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description