Senior QA Engineer, Cloud Directory Services at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, December 9, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
What we are looking for…
JumpCloud is looking for a Software Engineer to join a brand new engineering team on our Cloud Directory Platform with a focus on our growing Identity, Governance and Administration (IGA) offerings.
You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the success of this team as it delivers customer value across the breadth of our Cloud Directory services. This unique team’s charter is to provide organizations with capabilities to ensure that the right people have access to the right resources, while balancing their need for security and employee productivity through the right processes and visibility.
What you will be doing…
- Drive feature implementation with the team through both individual contributions along with providing guidance to the team.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, architects and UX on a scrum team to deliver incremental value to our customers.
- Partner with Architects and CloudOps to help make key technology decisions that ensure our designs are highly available, scalable and performant.
- Help the team and organization live by our core values: building connections, thinking big and getting 1% better every day.
What skills will help you succeed…
- 6+ years of experience with QA test planning, test case creation, manual testing, issue tracking, and collaborating in an agile QA process
- Skilled in testing web applications and APIs, including setup/configuration of test environments and tools
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end working closely with software engineers, product managers and designers
- Hands-on experience testing large-scale SaaS applications in the cloud (AWS a plus)
- Experience developing end-to-end automation tests with Cypress or Python
- Willingness to perform manual testing where necessary
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines to build, test and deploy to environments
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $100,000-$145,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description