Senior QA Engineer - Automation
Greater Denver Area
TrackVia is a modern, mobile workflow management platform. We help companies acquire, analyze and take action on their critical and complex processes and workflows.
TrackVia is used by businesses large and small and consistently earns accolades for its unmatched customer support. Our simple and sole reason for being is to help business users create applications that work the way they do – and better address their unique, individual needs. And nothing excites us more than working with and talking to our customers.
But the single best thing about TrackVia is that what we do matters. We make business solutions that help people be more successful. We help them do their work faster so they can get home sooner. We help them do things that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to do.
You are a self-motivated individual who wants to make a difference at a rising company. This means doing more than just testing, but also helping shape the company as a whole. It also means working with product, sales, and support teams.
If you’re still interested, then we’d like to talk with candidates that have quality assurance experience.
- 4-year college degree is required: CS, math, science strongly preferred
- Passion for ensuring quality software
- Experiencing creating and/or managing automation infrastructure
- Ability to write advance automation scripts
- Proficiency with QA automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor)
- 2-3 years experience with an object oriented programming language
- Proficient with Git
- Strong understanding of RESTful web services and web service testing
- Experience testing Web, iOS & Android platforms
- Basic scripting with Linux/Unix
- Experience with databases/SQL (MySQL)
- 3-5 years experience in a professional quality assurance organization
- Understanding of asynchronous software challenges
- Ability to configure Jenkins
- Proven self starter who can diagnose problems and work to resolve them
- Experience writing detailed defect reports
- Experience integrating QA processes into software development lifecycle
- Experience developing and executing software test plans
- Experience testing multiple Web browsers and knowledge of browser differences
- Experience working with product management and software development teams
TrackVia is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Read Full Job Description