Senior .NET Software Engineer
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. Our core values of Promises Made, Promises Kept, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom and Celebration of Community help us create a collaborative team mindset and better place to work.
The Senior.NET Software Engineer will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new features created for the CPQ platform. This position will also be responsible for bug fixes to the core platform based on internal testing.
There may be times where the candidate will assist the Client Services team to provide technical expertise and/or custom development as part of an implementation of the platform.
The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
As a Senior .Net Sotware Engineer, you will:
- Design and implementation of new product features
- Provide core support for Vendavo’s CPQ platform
- Enhance the existing CPQ library of Automated Unit and UI Tests
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- Object-oriented development experience
- ASP.NET web development experience
- Experience with Visual Studio .Net
- Experience developing Unit Tests
- Experience with iterative development methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Familiar with XML
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be customer-focused
- Must possess drive and motivation for achievement with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly and be motivated by successfully accomplishing goals
- Preferred Skills/Education
- Education: College degree. BS MIS or computer science, math, or equivalent experience.
- Certifications: Professional certifications in Microsoft preferred
- Experience: Microsoft Commerce Server, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, SalesLogix or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization.
- Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate.
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters.
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent.
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun!
- Full Employee Benefits.
- Great Company Benefits.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours.