Senior Mobile Engineer – Software Development
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Delivery Network: One of our fastest-growing capabilities is our Cross-Market Delivery Network, which uses agile engineering to deliver custom-built digital products and solutions. The centers, which are located near local Slalom offices to support clients and teams in the same or adjacent time zones, provide regional remote delivery capabilities at scale. Strategic partners include Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Tableau, and Salesforce.
Senior Mobile Engineer
Are you a passionate, self-driven problem solver who loves taking on new challenges using the latest technologies? Do you love coding and find yourself keeping up with the latest technology trends? Do you tinker, explore and regularly read to stay in touch with the development community? Do you hear Cocoa … and think of the framework instead of hot chocolate?
If so, come join Slalom’s team as a Mobile Engineer, designing and developing solutions for some of the world’s top companies! Projects will focus on an array of mobile platforms, including: native iOS, Xamarin, and Android. Other projects may include Hybrid and Cross-Platform mobile as well as Modern Web applications.
• Be a member of a growing team; help to define and influence the culture & environment
• Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilled team
• Get the benefits of a consulting environment while remaining connected to a core team
• Build hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
• Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
Qualifications – Required:
• Several years of software development experience, preferably spanning several projects/products
• Strong proficiency with native iOS (Swift/Objective-C), Android, or Xamarin
• Strong knowledge of OOP, agile software delivery, and TDD
• Display a passion for the craft of software development and a drive to improve technically
• Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
• Cross-Platform or Hybrid mobile frameworks (Ionic, Cordova, React-Native)
• Experience with API design, RESTful web services, and automation frameworks
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.