Senior Manager of Training & Development (Ibotta Care) at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Manager of Training & Development (Ibotta Care) to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Architect the vision, strategy, and execution of Ibotta Care training & quality assurance initiatives - you’ll lead the Training & QA team of ~12 people that will be responsible for the implementation of all training content & quality assurance initiatives. This will include the training program for our own Agents as well as outsource vendors and potentially 3rd party partners.
- Create and direct internal seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions for new and advancing workflows for new & existing employees.
- Lead a dynamic team to deliver engaging, interactive, effective training to adult learners. This will include everything from new hire orientation to professional development sessions for leadership.
- Lead and develop Ibotta Care’s Training & Quality Assurance team through ongoing performance coaching and support
- Monitor and evaluate training & QA program effectiveness and success. Regularly report on programs, using clear metrics as benchmarks and offering evidence of the effectiveness of the training and organizational change.
- Interact and work closely with leadership to determine specific training & QA needs and align goals with the overall departmental objectives
- Contribute to achieving higher saver satisfaction and retention through innovation, quality, creativity, and collaboration
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of related experience in training program development (adult education) & quality assurance
- 2+ years people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, human resources, education, or related field
- Strong knowledge of training procedures, methodologies, and collateral materials
- Ideal candidate is self-directed highly motivated with high energy and a passion for Ibotta’s mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding
- Technical skills: G Suite, Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, e-learning software, superior written and verbal communication skills
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1 billion in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Comp range: $75,000-$90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.