Senior Manager, Quality Assurance at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Manager, Quality Assurance, you will help build the future of Healthgrades’ enterprise data solutions, enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to better reach those consumers who are seeking care. You will work alongside your team to develop a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality and stability within our product suite.
What You Will Do:
- Develop the organizational Quality Roadmap, defining initiatives to drive growth, innovation, and long-term quality throughout the product lifecycle
- Foster a culture of partnership between the Quality Assurance team and Product and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with Technical Project Management, Product, and Engineering teams to understand priorities/objectives and adjust allocation to meet needs
- Lead the development of quality methodology for product and engineering; create testing protocols and standardization across all product lines to ensure the QA team is working efficiently and effectively
- Partner with product management, development, and program management to ensure that all testing activities occur in an iterative, timely fashion with clear documentation and to the level of quality demanded by the requirements
- Work with the team to identify tooling and environment needs to allow for the seamless transitions between onshore and offshore team members
- Hire, mentor, manage, and effectively motivate team members to set and achieve corporate and individual goals
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of QA experience with a minimum of 2 years of hands-on technical management experience, including building and leading QA teams
- Experience testing at the UI and API-level; knowledge of various test methods & tools like Postman, Mocha, Protractor, Selenium WebDriver, etc
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, design, and debugging skills
- People management experience, including working with or managing offshore teams
- Ability to set up frameworks on multiple application platforms (Web, Mobile, etc.)
- Self-starter mindset with analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!