Senior Manager, Engineering Platform and Core Services at LogRhythm
DENVER TECHNOLOGY CENTER
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
Are you interested in Cyber Security, Huge Data, AI, ML, greenfield development? We are in search of the world’s most creative and experienced engineering leaders. As a Sr Manager Engineering Platform and Core Services for LogRhythm, the successful candidate will lead the greenfield software development for our next generation of cloud based products across our Boulder, DTC and global locations including the following: Platform and core services used by all teams, cloud engineering infrastructure, UI Micro Frontends . You will lead multiple teams of amazing engineers, influence many others and provide leadership on design and architecture, strategy, and technology approaches for LogRhythm’s platform and product strategy focused on enterprise log management/analytics and NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market leadership.
We expect you to be an accomplished engineer, have strong hands on technical experience and deep knowledge in one or more areas of distributed systems and enterprise SaaS/Cloud web delivery platforms. The successful candidate must have experience leading global engineering teams responsible for delivering highly scalable solutions and high quality solutions.
LogRhythm is a company that highly values our track record of leading innovation, dedication to customer success, and a focus on our people and culture. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career. The successful candidate will be a passionate advocate for these values and contribute to our culture of customer driven success. This position is located in our new DTC office.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead and support global engineering teams responsible for greenfield software development of the platform, core services and UI Micro Frontends for LogRhythm’s next generation cloud products.
- Support the continued evolution and improvement of our Agile culture and best practices.
- Ensure that the LogRhythm engineering organization is meeting business, customer, community, partner and quality objectives.
- Develop, lead and inspire the content engineering team. Be a magnet for technical talent and accelerate the hiring of engineers. Solidify succession plans and enhance management capabilities to meet strategic and operating objectives.
- Be a respected leader in the company and the industry. Establish a strong collaborative culture with peers and other functions within LogRhythm. Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity.
- Be an effective spokesperson and champion for the LogRhythm platform and the engineering team both inside and outside of LogRhythm.
- Work closely and engage with direct reports and peers to establish an environment that is motivating and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Work especially closely with Product Management and Marketing teams to obtain prompt resolution to key business issues likely to impact product release schedules, product requirements, product quality, and business operations.
- Have 5-8 years professional experience as an engineering manager in an agile environment leading multiple global engineering agile teams including working with enterprise customers on large scale projects
- Have proven track record in leading architecture, design, development and operations of enterprise scale delivery platforms, products and services in a high performance and high-availability SaaS or cloud environment
- Can interact with customers to gather insights and translate technical concepts
- Are energetic, effectively managing relationships (up, down, across) and able to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done
- Have an ability to influence across boundaries and at all levels of the organization
- Think strategically to help drive features and services for short and long-term growth
- Can create a fun, fast paced, motivating and rewarding environment for their teams and the organization
- Attract, build and retain a highly engaged and capable engineering teams that can deliver on our technology and business strategies
- Think End-to-End by connecting all the pieces of the business (engineering, product management, operations, etc.) to deliver the features to delight the customer while leveraging all available assets
- Proven history of strong people management: attracting, retaining, inspiring and growing individuals; demonstrate a passion for people development and mobility
- Bring an unwavering passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment
- Effectively lead and manage change within their area of responsibility as well as across the business
- Have a cooperative, collaborative, open and flexible mindset
- Experience in the security industry a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.