MetaRouter is always looking to expand and improve upon this toolbox of libraries, SDKs, applications and UIs, by empowering Sr. Engineers who have a passion for exploring the best of what is possible with data architecture, product and user-experience, to help us craft and structure this complex platform.
- Maintain features once they are live by measuring and monitoring usability, scalability and health.
- Engage in technical strategy to help improve the whole lifecycle, sustainability and UX of our products.
- Help troubleshoot and triage Tier 3 customer implementation issues/bugs and custom solutions.
- Participate in Agile structures such as sprint planning, requirements gathering, and capacity planning.
- Write and maintain excellent documentation, both internal and client-facing.
Required Background & Skills
- A friendly attitude and a strong motivation to see this product succeed and mature.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining production-grade web applications, preferably using open-source.
- 2+ years of experience using React and (preferably) GraphQL or Apollo.
- Experience working with Analytics.js or similar client-side user-behavior-tracking systems.
- Experience with problem-solving, troubleshooting through product issues and bugs from start to finish, and the willingness to dive in and learn concepts to aid in ongoing diagnosis ability.
- Experience with customer data use-cases (analytics, advertising, etc) and the Adtech space in general.
- Experience with using Docker and containerization.
- Strong experience with web development basics (Git, NPM, unit testing, REST, etc).
- Experience with cloud ecosystems like GCP or AWS.
- Experience with Golang, Python or Java.
- Experience creating CLIs and APIs.
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale ETL systems, preferably with open-source tooling.
- Experience working with data scientists/engineers in order to create data applications.
- Experience with data transport layers and message queues, such as Kafka, PubSub, and Kinesis.
- Experience with ETL tools such as Airflow, Spark, Beam, DataFlow, Flink, & Hadoop.
- Experience with common data warehousing tools that leverage SQL-esque interfaces, such as Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform.