Senior Java Spring Software Engineer
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Java Spring Software Engineer for the Cognizant Accelerator Studio team in Boulder, Colorado. As a senior Java Spring engineer, you will be part of a team of software engineers working on an exciting new product in the Life Sciences and Insurance domains. If you’re interested in joining a fast growing team and using technology to build world-class products, this is an opportunity for you.
The Cognizant Accelerator Studio uses an agile development process, and specializes in lean software methodology. We value direct and honest communication internally and value pragmatic solutions above all else.
You will also work with our sister organization, Studio India, as part of your project team. We have a diverse and respectful team. We love making world-class applications, and we want you to come join us!
Given the hands-on, collaborative nature of our practice, we’re only entertaining applicants willing to work full time at our Boulder office. Relocation expenses are covered if you’re moving from out of state.
Skills and Experience:
- You have 5 or more years of professional development experience in Java and Spring Technologies.
- In depth experience in Core Java (JDK 8), J2EE , Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JPA/Hibernate, React, Postgres.
- You know what it means to develop and deliver robust multi-tenant commercial software products that are usable, maintainable, and supportable
- Experience in multi-threaded design and development a plus.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills. Ability to provide technical leadership and mentoring.
- Basic understanding of Web and Micro Services and various data exchange formats.
- Experience in tools/methodologies such as Jenkins, Git, Agile etc.
- Experience in AWS deployment a plus.
- B.S. or Equivalent experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy agile practices such as pair programming, TDD, story planning, etc.
- You enjoy mentoring others just as much as you enjoy solving hard problems
- You want to contribute to the knowledge growth of a world-class engineering team through collaboration, mentoring, and team discussions
Some travel is required.
Competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to use some of the latest technologies are all aspects of this opportunity. We know what our values are and give our developers everything they need to get the job done. Benefits include, but aren’t limited to: paid vacation and sick time, 401k match, employee stock purchase plan, medical benefits and chance to participate in exciting new projects.
More about the Cognizant Accelerator team can be found at https://www.cognizant.com/accelerator
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant