hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our experienced Core Services team, responsible for customer-facing services.
- Design & implement java based backend services for our customer-facing applications
- Collaborate closely with our app and web clients developer as well as other teams
- Operate our microservices and build infrastructure on AWS Cloud infrastructure – in collaboration with the SysOps team
- Integrate with multiple tech systems of our company in a scalable, event driven way
- Extensive working experience in a Java environment
- Advanced knowledge in software architecture and backend services (APIs, design patterns, databases)
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring, Camel, Maven, relational databases, event queues and testing frameworks
- Detailed experience of working with monitoring, analysis and logging systems as New Relic, Splunk or similar
- Familiarity with a cloud first environment i.e. Git, Docker, AWS and CI/CD
- Change lives… see the real world impact of what you do !!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international, hyper growth company... constantly solve new challenges
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of an energetic, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!