Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is on a mission to empower IT administrators with a suite of tools that automate the fundamental tasks that keep their infrastructure patched, configured, and more secure than ever before.
We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and challengers to the status quo to join our team. If you are tired of traditional corporate work environments that put processes over people, or simply looking to ply your craft in a way that impacts both company and customers in a material way - then Automox might be the right place for you.
We are seeking a customer service-centric Senior IT Cloud Engineer to join our fast-growing team. In this fun role, no two days will be the same. You’ll get to work with everyone in the company and use your technical prowess to improve the lives of all your colleagues. But that’s not all...we know you’re nerdy about tech, and we have a lot of it. You’ll get to work with the most modern tools and platforms out there, along with being able to influence what we might use in the future. If that describes you please read on.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support technology service, software, and hardware requests
- Automate workflows to replace repeatable processes and reduce manual intervention
- Serve as an escalation resource (Tier 3) and provide timely response/troubleshooting/resolution to requests from the IT Helpdesk team.
- Interface with internal teams, such as Security Operations, Development and Engineering, as a technical stakeholder or lead on projects
- Help design & Implement cloud data management strategies
- Build & maintain cloud infrastructure that serves internal teams
- Manage Integration platforms and perform light data engineering
- Document and train team as a subject matter expert
- Support and continuously improve on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Collaborate on a team, department, and company-wide IT-owned initiatives
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience and enthusiasm for providing direct support to complex projects
- Experience auditing and implementing system hardening standards such as CIS, NIST, ISO
- Self-starter and self-teacher that can thrive with limited oversight/supervision
- Dedication to modern security frameworks
- Skilled in communicating technical issues comprehensively to a non-technical crowd
- Exposure to a start-up environment or fast-growing organization is highly preferred
- 5+ years working experience in IT Engineering, Administration
- Experience working in a mixed Unix/Windows environment
- Experience in managing various (S, I, P)aaS, products. (Similar to the following)
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS (Preferred), GCP, Azure (Preferred)
- UEM: Intune, Jumpcloud, Jamf
- IAM: AWS, GSuite, Azure, Okta
- IPAAS: Zapier, Mulesoft, Workato
- Effective knowledge of programming languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Experience understanding business needs and implementing solutions based on criteria gathered
- Capable of independently handling an outage or critical issue without oversight
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $85,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : USA - the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.