Senior Fullstack Engineer at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
At Angi, we form small, high-impact teams and empower them to iterate rapidly. You’ll be a senior member of one of these teams, leading delivery of the more complex technical challenges, acting as a mentor to less experienced engineers, and participating in architectural design decisions. You will be collaborating with the engineering leadership, product development, business operations, and customer experience teams every day, and you’ll make a tremendous impact on both tactical and strategic direction of our platform and products.
What you will do:
- Foster a collaborative environment for you and your teammates to deliver high-quality, reliable, and well-tested features
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions and be able to articulate the impact of those decisions to the rest of the Angi team
- Support your team lead by setting the bar for delivering readable, extensible, and well-tested code
- Be responsible for operating what you and your teammates built in production
- Ensure our customers and professionals continue enjoying the best possible experience
- Actively participate and lead discussions in team and project meetings
Who you are:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong software engineer with at least 5 years of hands-on development experience
- Well-versed in at least one OO language: Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
- Experience using Vue, React, or comparable framework
- Extensive experience working with microservices and creating RESTful APIs
- Experience working with less experienced engineers, providing them with coaching and mentorship to help them become better engineers
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate across multiple technical and non-technical teams
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills and technologies
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $110,000 - $170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world