Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Alteryx (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Alteryx is searching for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in the United States (REMOTE is an option).
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Alteryx, you'll help develop the next generation platform that will support all our products at Alteryx. You'll share your skills, innovation, and experience with a team of talented engineers, guiding the way on software design and best practices and helping to solve some of our most challenging technical problems. You'll find yourself able to stretch and grow in almost any direction you choose, while building a data analytics experience that will delight users and directly impact the bottom line. Along the way, you'll be working with friendly people who are as passionate about software as you are.
If the following sounds like you, we want to talk:
- You're a great programmer, highly skilled in frontend and backend development using technologies like React and NodeJS
- You know TypeScript or another strongly-typed language
- You're passionate about clean code. You understand that the code you write today will need to be read by developers in the future.
- You can roll up your sleeves supporting the development of deployment pipelines using tools like Kubernetes, Docker & Gitlab CI/CD
- You are a coach and mentor to other developers, a thought leader in code reviews and software design.
- You're passionate about building great experiences that delight customers and are self-motivated to get it done.
- You believe in automated testing - if it doesn't have tests, it isn't done.
You believe in taking ownership of what you build - if it breaks, you fix it.
- You're a great collaborator, and a lifelong learner.
- 5+ years working in front end development, React/Redux preferred
- 3+ years working in core backend technologies, such as Python/Scala/NodeJS/etc.
- Experience in cloud based docker based deployments, ideally with Kubernetes
- Experience with database products such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with automated CI/CD platforms such as CircleCI, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience working with Product, Design, DevOps and others in a cross functional way
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean code and higher-level software design patterns
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems.
- Comfort working in a distributed, collaborative, agile environment
- Experience working with deployment technologies such as Gitlab CI, ArgoCD, AWS or similar
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Colorado is $101,700 - $172,900. Compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.