Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with full-stack experience to help build customer facing and internal support tools to easily connect customer accounts to Checkr and manage them over time. The Account Management team is dedicated to providing customers of all sizes with access to the Checkr platform in the easiest and most delightful way possible. We’re looking for a teammate that values collaboration, our company mission, building software with a high level of quality, and continuing to learn and share knowledge.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members
- Guide and mentor less experienced colleagues
- Build and maintain account related tools with ReactJS and their respective backends
- Test and deploy what you build
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience
- Advanced ReactJS experience
- Some Ruby, Go, Python, PHP and or Java experience
- A fundamental understanding of Git and version control
- Experience writing several types of tests (Unit, Functional, Integration, E2E, UI, etc.)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Fitness reimbursements
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.