hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Design and develop both front end and back end of mission critical B2C and B2B applications
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- 5+ years of experience working as Software Engineer with the following Tech stack: ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS and Typescript.
- You know how to write meaningful unit tests and support a full automation strategy
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ideally, you have worked with Electron before
- Familiar with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack
- You consider yourself as part of a product organization, being customer focused
- You know to work in a DevOPS work environment. We are AWS lovers!
- You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work
- Great communication skills, and willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues. Our Tech family is growing and positivism and good vibes are essential.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives