Senior Full Stack Developer at AdAction
At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
AdAction is looking to hire a driven, results-oriented Senior Fullstack Developer who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence in the ever evolving AdTech industry. You’ll work on an agile and growing team of high performing Product and Tech talent to deliver quality content across web and mobile channels. This is an integral and exciting role for our business that will help build the future tech stack of the company.
- Ability to work with Product Team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members on designing and building new features and products.
- Work cross functionally to help drive the company’s technological development.
- Participate in all phases of development and product lifecycle including: requirements analysis, design, development, deployment, and production support.
- Participate in Agile development methodology and practices.
- Ensure framework is scalable, reliable, well-tested and bugs are handled appropriately.
- Remediate bugs as discovered.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. Or related work experience.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 4+ years of full stack web development experience.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL/PostgreSQL.
- 4+ years of core JAVA experience
- 2+ years of PYTHON experience
- Proven ability to master multiple programming languages.
- Expertise with a modern web framework like Django, React, or Angular.
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Understanding of Agile software development concepts and processes.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- Maintains professional knowledge by engaging in continual learning, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional training websites and publications, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, Kinesis Firehose, Redshift, S3).
- Experience building web applications optimized for mobile devices.
- Understanding of the service-worker API.
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development (iOS, Android).
- Experience with PWAs and Mobile Native transpiler tooling.