Senior Full Stack Developer at Billtrust
In your consumer life, apps like Venmo and Zelle are making easy to pay friends and family. Unfortunately, it's extraordinarily difficult for businesses to pay other businesses for services and suppliers. That’s why paper checks remain the dominant form of payment between businesses in the US and account for over $10 trillion of spend. It's inefficient and slow, but fortunately Billtrust launched a solution to digitize business-to-business payments once and for all - the Business Payments Network.
As a Senior Developer working on the Business Payments Network; you will design, implement, and support features to drive the future of B2B payments.
You will work as part of an Agile team on both front-end and back-end portions of several web-based SaaS products. You will be actively involved in ensuring we ship quality and scalable products interfacing with internal teams such as product, quality and DevOps.
- Work with an experienced team leveraging SCRUM techniques building customer-facing products
- Build a great user experience for our clients utilizing cloud-based microservice architecture (AWS) and related technologies
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve UI and backend software
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Refine best practices for automated testing frameworks for integration and unit testing in order to provide the ability to measure software quality and performance
- Deliver applications using an automated Docker container delivery pipeline including support post production deployment
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great, along with a willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop a SPA (Single Page Application) using a modern UI framework
- We use Angular 7, ReactiveJS and NgRx but will consider candidates with React using Redux.
- Demonstrated ability to develop RESTful services in C#/.NET
- ASP.NET Core a plus
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Expertise with TDD utilizing a unit test framework, such as NUnit, Karma or Jasmine
- Familiarity with integration testing framework(s), with Selenium strongly desired
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM processes and techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Remote Work: Flexibility to work remotely or commute into one of our offices in Chicago, Denver, or Lawrenceville, NJ.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.