Senior Frontend Engineer at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoom Video Communications (zoom.us) is the world leader in video conferencing and unified communications. Businesses turn to Zoom for video / web / phone / chat collaboration. Zoom is growing at an explosive pace, it's an awesome place to work, we have fun products, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
OnZoom is an all-in-one online event platform and marketplace that empowers Zoom customers to adapt their in-person events to virtual or hybrid experiences. You will be responsible for designing, building, optimizing and deploying core services for the OnZoom platform. In addition, you will have a unique opportunity to not only immerse in a full software development life cycle, but also build an exciting eco-system with our valued customers together.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Design and deliver customer facing features including proof-of-concept prototypes
- Drive test automation strategy to ensure optimized end-to-end user experience
- Build complex metrics solutions with data visualization support for actionable business insights
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement
- BS/MS (CS or related major preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of web application development
- Strong programming experience in JS frameworks (i.e. React,, Angular), HTML5 and CSS . Java or Node.js a plus
- Experienced in responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) a plus
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or ecommerce platforms
- Willing to learn, be proactive, and think creatively
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .