We are looking for a Senior Frontend to join our team!
- Write web frontend applications for Zoom's collaboration software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Design major software components and features
- Work closely with engineering partners, product and project managers, product designers, and DevOps to drive engineering release and deliver success
- Partner with technical support and customer success, while also communicating with customers to troubleshoot product issues and deliver happiness to our users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience with HTML and CSS and one or more rendering engines -- Canvas, SVG, or WebGL
- Experience with front end MVC frameworks such as Vue, React, and Angular
- Experience with front-end unit testing and test automation
- Experience with Selenium or any testing tools
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of graphics programming such as Canvas and webGL
- Knowledge of web back end such as Java programming, Spring, MySql, Redis
- Excellent foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for maximum performance, and large scale
- Good communication skills
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram