hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Design and develop frontend of mission critical B2C and B2B applications
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- Extensive experience working as a Software Engineer with the following Tech stack: ReactJS, HTML5 and CSS3. Experience with NodeJS, NextJS or Electron is a big plus!
- You have designed and implemented design systems with React components
- You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack or Parcel
- You know how to write meaningful tests and support a full automation strategy
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You consider yourself as part of a product organization, being customer focused
- You know how to work in a DevOPS work environment. We are AWS lovers!
- You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work
- Great communication skills, and willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues. Our Tech family is growing and positivism and good vibes are essential.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives