Senior Front End Software Engineer at Peaksware
🔗 Website: https://www.trainheroic.com/engineering/jobs-frontend.html
Are you ready to work on a product impacting millions of people? TrainHeroic’s user base of athletes and coaches is growing rapidly. We call them Heroes. To meet their demands TrainHeroic needs innovators, collaborators, and excellent engineers like you. Together we’re building the world’s best strength and conditioning app. Join TrainHeroic today!
- Write maintainable and durable code with few defects
- Thrive in an iterative and collaborative engineering environment. Our engineers push code to production every day, averaging 250 releases per engineer per year.
- Enthusiastically pair with other engineers to develop full-stack solutions for our web and mobile apps
- Clean and refactor code with the help of automated tests
What Some of Our Projects Look Like:
- Building beautiful data visualizations in our mobile and web apps
- Develop buttery smooth user interactions
- Performance tune rendering cycles for fast user experiences
- Developing innovative video solutions and device integrations
- Experience: 2+ years of software engineering experience
- While this role will work primarily on the frontend, you will also gain experience in our backend systems and AWS infrastructure.
Compensation:Peaksware/TrainHeroic is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $88,140 - $146,900. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus.
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid Medical for employees with buy-up options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional coverage options such as accident and critical illness insurance and hospital indemnity
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and/or Child
- 401(K) Matching
- Pet Insurance
- Significant investment in resources for employee development and professional growth
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
- 9 paid holidays annually and unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Access to on-site workout room, including locker rooms and showers
- Secure on-site bike storage
- Access to our on-site music studio
- Access to corporate discounts on gym memberships and gear
- Access to nutritious snacks and devour hour, weekly subsidized lunch
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to review our website or to apply online.
- 📍 Location: Remote until June 2021
- Peaksware/TrainHeroic employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote on-boarding to the best of our ability.
TrainHeroic is part of the Peaksware portfolio of brands. Peaksware has been featured in BuiltInColorado’s Top 100 Companies list since 2017 and our brands have been recognized in Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” multiple years in a row. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millennial Women Worldwide”. We are proud of our company culture and of consistently being recognized, both locally and nationally, as a top workplace.