Senior Front End Software Engineer at CirrusMD Inc.
Who We’re Looking For:
An experienced front-end engineer who can confidently contribute to our mission of redefining the healthcare experience for patients and providers. A craftsperson, who takes significant pride in both the process and outcomes of their work. Strong collaborators with an inherent sense of ownership really thrive here.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Building performant single page applications, and very polished end user experiences
- A reputation for reliably delivering well considered, well tested and performant code product(s)
- Impactful contributions to our development and testing standards and best practices
- High collaboration with Design + Product ensuring balanced code complexity and UX
What Will Make You Successful:
- Significant experience building apps with React
- Deep understanding of stateful function components using React hooks
- Knowledge of static typing using TypeScript or Flow
- Proficiency with REST / GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Apollo / GraphQL / Jest / Storybook
- Proficiency with modern developer workflows and tools (Git/Github, CI, etc)
- Experience writing tests for your code at all layers (Jasmine/Puppeteer/React Testing Library/Jest)
- Solid understanding of foundational software design patterns
- Your philosophy aligns with Agile methodologies and processes
- Significant experience giving and receiving feedback in code reviews
- Confidence pairing and with other engineers of all levels
- You maintain a high level of craftsmanship about your work
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience building apps with React Native
- > 4 years building user experiences and features for apps that have real users
- Familiarity with Accessibility best practices
- Experience shipping full stack features using Ruby on Rails and React
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. for all U.S. employers to be considered for our employment opportunities
We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation and working policies, competitive salaries and stock options. CirrusMD is located in the Catalyst HTI building in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, a newly built office space, with access to open-air shared workspaces and community areas, and a highly engaged community of healthcare and tech innovation leaders. Subsidized parking, on-site gym and shower facilities are also available to our team. Given the current environment, most employees are working remotely and we plan to maintain a conservative approach to revisiting employees working in the office.
Salary Range: 120k -150k
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.