DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our Engineering team in Denver, Colorado.
As a Senior Front-End Developer at DAT you will be responsible for designing and building solutions that drive the freight matching business for our external customers. In this role, you will work with our team of data scientists and data visualization experts using cutting edge tools to develop products that are reliable, scalable, and sustainable. You’ll make use of DAT’s lifeblood, which is the data from our industry dominant network of brokers and carriers to create visualizations and applications that drive insight across the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Work developing front end components to present DAT data in new and creative ways
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights for our customers into the freight industry.
- Document software designs and project tasks
- Participate in design/code reviews
The Skills and Experience You’ll Bring
- Experience interacting with, and building, RESTful API.
- Strong proficiency with front end technologies such as CSS, JS, and HTML.
- Experience creating and contributing to data driven websites that provide end users with actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of DevOps pipeline and build/deploy tools
- Ability to collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, and UX/UI Designers to distill high level requirements into actionable technical requirements.
- Experience with charting and data visualization Libraries; Chart JS, AM Charts, D3 etc.
- Experience working with Component libraries such as Story Book.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $115,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)